|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Mar 23, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Apr 3, 2017 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
WCMOT&MC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that supports all families raising and expecting multiples in greater Cincinnati, Ohio. Our mission is simple: to provide support, outreach, and education to parents of multiples and to cooperate with research projects with national organization and Ohio federation. Our fundraising will support opportunities to support additional families with multiples in the Cincinnati area.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted.
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
West Chester Mothers of Twins and more Clothing and Equipment Sale
April 8, 2017 at Lakota East High School (6840 Lakota Ln, Liberty Township, OH 45044) 8am-12pm
Note: Shipping will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —